- Safety First
- Open Communication
- Team Work
- Positive “Can Do” Spirit
- Honesty and Integrity
- Commitment to Deliver
Warren Transport distinguishes itself as a leader in providing customers with transportation solutions and the very best in quality customer service, clear communication and on-time delivery at competitive trucking rates.
- Continuously improving our ability to provide consistent service at competitive rates
- Responsive to meeting customer needs
- Capable and motivated work force establishing customer service partnerships that make Warren Transport the preferred supplier
- Dependable delivery schedules
- Knowledgeable and readily available Warren Transport Yard Supervisors to assist if driver road problems occur
- Open and consistent communication with our customers
Our History >
1980 – Began Big Horn Transportation which later was sold
1989 – Started Warren Way West in Laurel, MT, across from Burlington Railroad with four drivers serving the Rosebud Energy Power Plant
1993 – Warren Way West moved to 32nd and King in Billings, MT into a building with Ag Express. Name was changed to Warren Transport, Inc.
1995 – Warren Transport, Inc., moved into a modular office building at 2348 N. Frontage Road in Lockwood simultaneous to the beginning of a contract with Billings Generation, Inc.
2000 – JDW, Inc., purchased 2348 N. Frontage Road lot (June) and moved WT into a newly constructed building (October). Farstad Oil, renter, expanded their office space into the former WT modular office.
2001 – In October Warren Transport, Inc. purchased McGinley Trucking out of Belgrade and established the WT- West Branch in Belgrade, MT.
2002 – In July, WT acquired Little Rock Trucking to serve customers in that area out of the WT-South Branch in Warren.
2003 – In May, JDW, Inc. completed the Construction and leasing of a new facility to Farstad Oil at 2350 N. Frontage Road. The oldest shop office area at 2349 N. Frontage was then leased to HOT Express Trucking. — A new “JDW Industrial Park” boulevard sign went up at the frontage road entrance identifying businesses at the Billings location. — A new steel storage building went up behind the WT-Billings Office.
2005 – Billings headquarters expended into a newly constructed JDW-owned 2-bay drive through shop with attached offices giving HOT Express Trucking additional space in the oldest shop. — WT-East Branch in Hardin was established in November to begin servicing the new contract with Westmoreland Resources and the Centennial Power Plant.
2006 – JDW, Inc., purchased an existing 2 ½ bay shop/office property in Belgrade’sBruce Industrial Park for WT-West Branch operations.
2007 – In January the WT web site was launched – a coal storage operation was started at WT-East; a wash bay was added to the exterior of the Billings Shop; and a 1,830 sq. ft. headquarters executive office/conference room expansion took place.
2008 – 37+ acres on Johnson Lane were purchased by JDW Industrial Park 2, LLC (the Weavers) for future commercial development and gravel mining; H.O.T. Express moved out of their leased space in the “old shop” and WT later reoccupied the space for additional shop area and Billings Branch trucking operations at the end of the year.
2009- Quarry Services was expanded to include a construction division – named EnviroWorks. Road stabilization equipment was purchased and a Division Director was hired. — Weaver Works, LLP, purchased the A-Frame Coal Storage building at WT-East (Hardin). — Warren Repair & Services, Inc. was established July 1st opening the “Shops” and repair services to outside customers.
2010- To better support demand for limestone products and other aggregate hauls, WT opened a new office and shop facilities in Hardin, MT. WT also expanded into South Dakota with the opening of an office in Rapid City, SD. Allied company, Environmental Materials Inc., was incorporated and saw tremendous growth. WT trucks began to steadily haul ENVIRO DRY® to the Bakken Oil Fields.
2011 – March 5, 2011, Jim Weaver welcomed Jason Vollmer and Rick Jacobs as Shareholders in WT. WT expanded into WY with the opening of its Lovell, WY shop and office. ProEnergy Inc. was established Aug. 1, 2011. On Sept. 26, 2011, Jim Weaver, Jason Vollmer, and Rick Jacobs welcomed Daren Severson as a Shareholder in WT.
2012 – In July, WT acquired USA Trucking based in Williston, ND and opened an office in Williston to support the growing business demand in the Bakken Oil Fields. WT began the shop and office expansion at its Billings, MT headquarters.
Warren Transport Management Contact
WT General Manager
Business Development Manager
Office: 406-245-8833Contact Michael for Sales and Quoting.
Awards & Affiliations
- 2013 Great West Safety Award for Outstanding Achievement in Highway Safety
- 2013 Zero Accident Winner Great West Safety Award for Outstanding Achievement in Highway Safety
- 2013 Annual Convention of the Wyoming Contractors Association – 0-25,000 Hours – ZERO INCIDENT RATE
- 2011 Great West Safety Award for Outstanding Achievement in Highway Safety
- Montana Contractors Association
- Motor Carriers of Montana
- Wyoming Contractors Association – 2010 – Zero Incident Rate
- South Dakota Trucking Association
- Associated General Contractors of South Dakota
- North Dakota Motor Carriers Association
- Montana Safety Services Council
- Rocky Mountain Coal Mining Institute