Why Join Our Team?
We are a growing transport company that offers drivers primarily short day hauls in the Western United States. We have been in business for over 20 years and we’re a stable company with solid leadership committed to the future. We’ll be here tomorrow with opportunities for change and advancement.
Warren Transport is one of the largest local trucking companies, with a new and well-maintained fleet of 90+ truck/trailers – mostly Kenworth/Peterbilt trucks pulling doubles – pneumatics and belly-dumps.
Hiring Drivers! Home Nights/Weekends, Great Pay, Benefits!
Warren Transport has truck driving jobs available in Montana! Requires 1 year Class A CDL driving experience with doubles/triples endorsement. Pneumatic and flatbed experience helpful, but not necessary. The position includes some overnight over-the-road travel. Must pass background check and drug test and meet all DOT requirements. After 2 months, benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Life insurance. PTO and 401k retirement benefits available following 6 months of employment. Immediately eligible to participate in our bonus program. Contact HR Director, Judy Garrett at 406-245-8833 or email@example.com
Drivers home most evenings.
Competitive wages per mile and hourly. Drivers are paid every two weeks.
Benefits are some of the best available in any local industry.
- Employee and family health insurance coverage
- Employee and family dental insurance
- Life insurance policy of $25,000 – full premium paid by WT for full-time staff
- Six recognized 8-hour paid holidays – drivers are paid time and a half if they work on a holiday plus 8 hours for the holiday pay.
- Self-directed retirement plan that WT contributes a % match to at the end of each year
- Generous paid time off (PTO) of 56 hours or 7days a year (on top of 6 paid holidays)
- Employees earn 80 hours or 10 days PTO a year (on top of 6 paid holidays).
Competitive Bonus Program
WT and its people truly CARE about our employees and their success. This has been demonstrated time and again. You can ask our current employees.